TRAVELING FOR SURGERY ASSISTANCE & CONCIERGE NURSING BATON ROUGE, LA
Taylor Theunissen, MD Plastic Surgery has teamed up with Concierge Nursing Services, LLC to provide personalized boutique-nursing care for our patients. This service is designed to assist clients with traveling to Baton Rouge or New Orleans, LA for surgery and acute care after surgery, including but not limited to:
- Over night/in-home care
- Hotel accommodations
- Transport to and from surgery and post-operative appointments
- Post-operative home visits
- Any other specific accommodations patients might need.
Concierge Nursing Services, LLC is a nurse owned and operated company that prides its self on providing the best care possible for patients using the most qualified and experienced staff with some of our nurses having 15-20+ years of nursing experience. The nursing staff works closely with your physician/surgeon to stay on top of your care and communicate any questions or concerns that you might have before or after surgery.
Along with top tier care, our concierge nursing provider, Concierge Nursing Services LLC, prides itself on keeping everything as private and convenient as possible for you, the patient.
In order to help our patients get the best hotel suites and other services for very reasonable rates, CNS has special patient compassion rate agreements with several hotels and services here in Baton Rouge and New Orleans. This takes the hassle of scheduling hotels and services out of the patients hands.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites
- SpringHill Suites
- TownePlace Suites
- L’auberge Hotel and Casino
- More to come
- All hotels are equipped with wheelchairs.*
Our concierge nursing provider, CNS, is here to provide our patients a white-glove experience to accommodate their needs before and after surgery. Some other services offered, but not limited to, include:
- Food delivery if needed or requested for either in home care, hotel stays, etc.
- Transportation including nurses to help transport you to and from your surgery, any post-operative appointments, and even the airport.
- CNS also has nurses that will stay with you from 24-48 hours after surgery. They will be there to help make sure you are taking prescribed meds correctly and communicate directly with your surgeon for any immediate questions or concerns.
- CNS can provide nurses to provide in-home post-operative visits to save the patient from having to go to surgeon’s office.
- Nurses can provide suture/staple removal, JP removal, help with bathing for the first time, or anything else to which the patient may need assistance.
Contact our office today at 225-283-1812 or e-mail us to inquire about our concierge nursing service.