State of the Art Operating Room
Theunissen Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is equipped with an in house, state-of-the art, AAAASF accredited Operating Room for cosmetic patients. This means patients do not have to undergo their cosmetic procedure in the hospital. Our O.R. also comes with a full-time, Board Certified Anesthesiologist to keep our patients comfortable and safe.
Gold Standard – AAAASF Accredited O.R.
- AAAASF is the gold standard in outpatient accreditation.
- Our office is re-accredited every year with an on-site accrediation every third year.
- AAAASF standards are held higher than the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners standards.
24/7 Safety of a Full-Time Anesthesiologist
- We are one of the only plastic surgery offices to have our own full-time, staffed board certified anesthesiologist on site at all times during our patients’ surgeries.
- Anesthesiolost is on-call 24/7 should anything ever be needed even after hours or for an emergency.
Private Operating Rooms
- We have 2 Private OR’s so patients never have to leave or go anywhere else from consultation to post-operative visits.
- We offer everything from Local anesthesia, Local IV sedation, MAC anesthesia, and General anesthesia. These are offered for pediatrics, adolescents, and all the way to adults.
- We have 2 fully running PACU (Post Anesthesia Care Unit) rooms.