The Chimes East
The Chimes East restaurant is a local’s favorite in Baton Rouge. It has been around for many years after starting its initial location on LSU campuses area, hence the east being added on to the end of the initial name. The restaurant has an assortment of cajun cuisines such as catfish perdue, BBQ shrimp and Catfish etoufee like you’ve never had and likely never will ever have again except when you visit the south. Don’t get too hasty though, locals love the appetizers here. The blackened alligator, fried boudin balls, and the lovely cajun twist on spinach artichoke dip is sure to knock your socks off and never want to leave, but if that’s not enough there is more. Sit on the patio with all your friends and watch the game on the big screen with over 50 local and national beers on tap. The waiters and waitresses are always friendly and always on point. The other great thing is that there are 2 more locations: The Chimes Highland and The Chimes Covington so you’re always close to a good time and great food.
To get to Dr. Taylor Theunissen Plastic Surgery from The Chimes East on Coursey(Bluebonnet):
- Hop on to Coursey Blvd and head east. Coursey Blvd will turn into Bluebonnet Blvd after Airline Hwy.
- Continue up Bluebonnet Blvd for a few miles until you hit Interstate 10 and take a right (head North).
- Once on I-10 take your next exit which will be Essen Lane
- Take a left onto Essen Lane (South)
- Drive a few miles up Essen Lane until your reach Perkins Road (427)
- Take a Right on Perkins Road (North)
- A little ways up Perkins Road, take another right at Perkins One
- Drive up Perkins One until you hit 5233 Dijon Blvd on your right hand side.
If you get lost or have trouble finding us from that location feel free to give us a call at our office at 225-522-4984. We will be happy to help you find your way to our facility.